Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scratch Control Location?
yaknamedja-
k
Post Scratch Control Location?
on: August 11, 2012, 02:54

Hi,

Thanks for the tutorials.

I'm trying to map the scratch control on TouchOSC,and can't find the Scratch control in the add in menu that you used on Tutorial 4.

How would I make an encoder that I can use to scratch with?

Cheers,

Joey

digitaldjt-
ools
Administrator
Post Re: Scratch Control Location?
on: August 11, 2012, 09:11

Things in Traktor have changed slightly since I made the tutorial. The command is now called 'Jog Turn'. Just map your encoder (with a min value of around 54 and a max value of around 74) to Jog Turn and you should be able to control the forwards / backwards movement to your encoder.

karlk
Post Re: Scratch Control Location?
on: October 5, 2015, 15:08

I'm also having a problem getting the jog wheels to work like a turntable....
I've set up two encoders in TouchOSC and in traktor(v2.7) I've mapped jog turn to them and when a track isn't playing they work like I want them to. (Rotating counter clockwise rewinds the track and rotating clockwise progresses the track forward.) However when a track is playing and if I rotate the encoder counter clockwise it just slows the track down and speeds it up when I turn it clockwise. I want it to react like a turntable so that I could theoretically scratch with the encoder. Can you offer some help with this? I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue. Btw, Your tutorials are awesome!
Thanks!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.054 seconds.